This activity was taken from the Noggin BuilderZ intermediate activity book
1. Learn to notice the characteristics of animals
2. Construct the animals showing their distinctive characteristics using Noggin BuilderZ.
3. Ability to distinguish features of the animal constructed
4. Learn that all animals are living things and we should love them.
5. Build an animal farm where many different species of animals live happily together
1. All ducks have feathers
2. All ducks have wings
3. Ducks have a hard mouth called beak
4. Webbed feet allow ducks to swim