Time: 45 minutes
Here are available Training Options!
1. Circle up the group.
2. Read the following Activity Challenge Box to the group.
Challenge: Students will sink as many spheres into the pockets using the pool stick.
3. The game is similar to billiards and will be played on the floor while on their knees or stomach.
4. In pairs, students will take turns hitting the spheres into the pockets.
5. If a student gets a sphere into a pocket, one point is awarded and that student receives another turn.
6. Players will keep score of their own points.
7. After the activity, move to the “Activity Discussion and Processing” section of the activity.
1. Changing the activity.
Have the students use smaller balls or a smaller pool stick for the activity.
2. Increase the course.
Use plates of various sizes to increase the challenge of this activity.