This activity was taken from the Noggin BuilderZ advanced activity book
1. Learn to know the things that use pulleys in our daily life.
2. Learn to make a flag pole using Noggin BuilderZ.
3. Explore different ways of making a flag pole.
4. Use imagination and creativity to design your own unique flag pole.
5. Artistic demonstration – design and decorate your flag pole.
1. Some picture of flag pole in different building or event.
3. Paper and colored pencil
4. Glue or tape
1. Ask the children where can we see flag post? In the school, police station, sports event …… and where else.
2. Can you draw the flag of your country?