This activity was taken from the Noggin BuilderZ beginner activity book
Noggin BuilderZ Lollipop is a building toy for toddlers and kids through primary school to get acquainted with Noggin BuilderZ and how pieces fit together.
a rod of any color or size
a spool, wheel or disc
1. Ask the children if they can make a lollipop from these parts.
2. Ask the children how many types of lollipop can we make from our parts.
3. See if the children can make other types of candy with the pieces
1. Let the children draw the lollipop they made in a piece of paper, color the lollipop.
2. Ask the kids places where they get lollipops and why they get them