Returns, Warranty & Safety
Replacement Parts are 100% Free!
Money-Back Guarantee -
Within 14 days from your purchase date, if you are not
happy with the product, we will refund your purchase.
Minus any shipping costs we incurred if you received a Free
Shipping offer (we shipped from zip code 19312).
You return the products back to us with the original packaging.
Plus a 10% restocking fee may be deducted.
We will refund the net difference within 5 business days after
receiving the product.
Please call TOOBEEZ, LLC. Customer Service at (1-877-866-2339)
for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)* number to return
the product together with the original invoice and the original
and undamaged packaging.
Should the EZ-Fort toy include a locking mechanism or
not? It's a fine line. To have one adds more
parts and cost. Therefore the price goes up. We elected to
keep the price low.
Should it be easier to assemble for a 3 year old or a 10 year
old? It's a fine line catering to all. We elected
to keep it easier.
This product was engineered in a very specific manner to address
both of these concerns.
If you want a more secure connection /
locking for your EZ-Fort, simply add a small piece of tape to
the tube ends and insert into the sphere. Try it! Test it!
See how much more secure it is.
365 DAY LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
TOOBEEZ. warrants its products to be free from defects in
material and workmanship from the date of original purchase. If
any failure to conform to this warranty becomes apparent during
the warranty period, purchaser shall promptly notify TOOBEEZ and
return such defective product to TOOBEEZ at its own expense with
proof of purchase to establish such claim. This warranty is
issued to the original purchaser only, and is not transferable
in any way at any time. TOOBEEZ will replace any defective parts
to the owner with similar or like parts of the same.
This warranty shall not apply to any damage or product failure
that is caused by any condition beyond TOOBEEZ control,
including, but not limited to, misuse, neglect, accidental
damage, improper installation or application, alteration, acts
of God, or normal wear and tear. TOOBEEZ shall not be liable for
any costs of removal or installation. TOOBEEZ sole and exclusive
obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or
replacement of the defective item(s) at TOOBEEZ discretion.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER
WARRANTIES. TOOBEEZ MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TOOBEEZ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING
WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST OR ANTICIPATED BUSINESS OR PROFITS,
DELAY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
Products in their original carton should be returned to:
Attention: Returns Dept. â€“ RMA #
1204 Thomas Road
Wayne, PA 19087-1412
TOOBEEZ® Testing Results: Since the inception of the product in January of 2001,
has been committed to bringing to market the safest toy possible for kids and parents to enjoy. We believe
product quality is always the first priority. Our goal is to be a world-class provided of quality construction toys and entertainment for children, while demonstrating enduring social and environment all responsibility to add significant value to all clients. We are proud to report the
TOOBEEZ®, LLC product line has passed all mandated tests required by law, and is suitable for use by children between the ages of
3-103 years of age
in the United States of America.
- TOOBEEZ®, LLC, Meets Federal Testing Requirements and Guidelines as Outlined by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Compliance Certification Letter (MS Word Document)
Testing Results (Adobe PDF Document)
16CFR 1303 - Ban of Lead Containing Paint (Storage Bag Lettering)
- 16CFR 1500 - Federal Hazardous Substances Act Regulations (Using safe plastic, vinyl, etc)
- 16CFR 1500.3 - Flammable Tests
- ASTM F963-96a - Standard Consumer Safety Specification on Toy Safety (Sharp edges, weight limits, stress testing, etc)
Parents, Guardian, & All Users Of This Product:
This product was not designed or manufactured as a "climb on structure toy" that you would see on a playground, park, or schoolyard. Please advise your children, or the recipient of this toy, this very important information. Nor is
TOOBEEZ®, LLC, LLC designed as a water flotation safety devise. Failure to obey or
understand this very important legal disclaimer could result in bodily injuries. Climbing on this product, using excessive weight or force on a structure could cause it to break, and will void the warranty. Please Use This Product in a Safe Manner and You Will Have Years of Fun!
- This product has been tested and approved for use for kids between the ages of
3-103 years of age, and
is not a "climb-on" construction toy.
- When using this product for the first time it is highly recommended an adult instruct the child or children on how to properly assemble and disassemble a structure. Start building from the bottom or ground up to complete your structure. When you are ready to disassemble a structure, you MUST always begin by
removing pieces from the top and work your way down to the bottom. Please review the set up and take down instructions for more information.
- As an educational tool, it is suggested that parents or guardians work with, and teach the children who use this product on how to build safe structures and other creative forms.
- It is very important that every time a tube is inserted into a sphere, the rotating end of the tube should be turned to secure (or semi-lock) the tube to the inside of the sphere. This is accomplished by turning the rotating end of the tube ? of the way around (or 90 degrees) in either direction. You should feel the "key"
(located on the end of the tube) roll over the speed bumps located inside of the sphere. Note: This is not
a 100% secure lock, and therefore this product is marketed as a "do not climb construction / structure toy".
If you do not feel the "key" roll over the speed bumps (located inside of the yellow sphere), try using another "key hole" on the sphere until you have achieved success. If you still cannot feel the speed bump "semi lock" into the sphere please do not use that particular piece. It may still be under warranty or have reached the end of its product lifecycle.
- It is highly recommended that all structures be built on a flat or even surface at all times.
- This product is made of a high quality Polypropylene and ABS thermoplastic material.
- This product also includes an ultra violet (UV) stabilizer to help minimize color fading due to excessive
and direct sunlight. It is not recommended to leave this toy in direct sunlight over long periods of time. Doing so will shorten the life of the product, and possibly cause the plastic to become brittle and possibly break over an extended period of time.
- If this product is left in direct sunlight for extended periods of time, thermoplastics will absorb the heat.
This toy could become too hot to handle with bare hands. Please be cautious. Another example (to be
cautious) would be if this product were stored in a car on a hot day for an extended period of time. Try to
avoid puting the product in places where heat can build and be absorbed by the product to avoid injury.
- Never attempt to remove the screws from the yellow sphere(s), or the yellow rotating ends from the tubes. This will permanently damage the product and will void the warranty. TOOBEEZ®, were intentionally designed as a "non-climbable" structure / building toy. It is primarily used for building framework. That is why the yellow ends may come apart from the tube if you stand on the product, or try to bend the yellow ends forcefully into a sphere. This is a built in safety feature, and is not advertised at all (it is our patent pending "company secret"). The yellow ends of the tubes are designed to be used only at certain angles when in use with the spheres. If you try to force the tubes into a bad angle, this puts unwarranted stress on the sphere and on the yellow tube ends. Which in-turn will cause one of the following actions:
- Pressure on the screws to become loose on the sphere (screws can be re-tightened with a #10 Torx screwdriver)
- Pressure on the "T" located on the yellow rotating ends may bend
- The yellow rotating ends may come out of the tube (simply re-insert into the tube and be careful not to pinch your hand). If any of these actions occur, we will conclude the product was "possibly" being used in an inconsistent manner in which it was designed for.
- If the screws ever come loose on the sphere, use a Torx #10 screwdriver to re-tighten. Be careful not
over tighten the screws.
- Do not use this toy as a baseball, bat, sword, or any type of weapon. Please play safely.
- Do not use this toy to harm other people, animals, or other personal property.
- It is never recommended to use this product in a swimming pool or in any body of water. This product is
not a safety flotation device. The tubes on this product will absorb water and will cause it to sink. Using this