This activity was taken from the Noggin BuilderZ intermediate activity book
1. Understand that there are different landmarks in cities around the world
2. Be able to observe and tell the distinctive features of the landmark.
3. Discuss about the advantages and disadvantages (for example, what are the benefits and the problems of a skyscraper)
4. Use Noggin BuilderZ to construct the landmark.
5. Artistic demonstration – beautify and decorate the construction of the landmark.
Using the pieces and knowledge from other modules, create the other figures shown below