Time: 10 – 15 minutes
Instruction: Whole class or individually
1. Circle up the group.
2. Read the Activity Challenge Box to the group.
Challenge: Like a mouse, move from one end to the other of the Laser Maze without touching the shapes and/or tubes.
3. Discuss the following guidelines for the activity.
Laser Maze Guidelines
4. Now, thinking like a mouse, each student may begin their attempt to work through the maze.
5. Use the stopwatch to time each of the attempts, and perhaps have another student record the “zings.”
6. After the activity, move to the “Activity Discussion and Processing” section of the activity.