1. Learn to draw a plan of a house.
2. Learn the items in different places of the house like oven and refrigerator in the kitchen, bookshelf in the study room, etc.
3. Use Noggin BuilderZ to construct items found in the house.
4. Use imagination and creativity to design models that you want in your house.
5. Artistic demonstration – design and decorate your house.
1. Floor plan of a house
2. Picture of a house (both inside and outside)
3. Pencil and paper
1. Peter’s father bought a big new house. There is a big garden outside and inside the house, there is a living room, dinning room… (ask the children to guess what is inside Peter’s house)
2. Let the children learn to draw a floor plan of the house. (show the children some of the prepared floor plans of a house)
3. Peter invited us to visit his house. His parents welcomed us at the front door of the house.
4. They tour us around the house and tell us what they are planning for each room. (Let the children say what they want to place in specific rooms of the house such as kitchen, living room, bedroom, etc.)
Let the children describe what their house looks like
1. Let the children work together to design the outside of the house by planting flowers or trees, making a water fountain, a wooden fence, garage, etc.
2. Let the children share jobs to construct their design. (List out what they want to build, allocate a job to everyone, either individual or team)
3. Place them together after construction is finished
Let the children describe their design
1. Ask the children to dismantle and put the parts back to the storage box or
2. Ask the children to put the model they made to the specific display area.