Learn how to work with the pins, rods, holders and character heads
Education, Pre School
Uniqueness, People Development, Creative Thinking, Fine Motor Skills, Cognitive Skills
This activity was taken from the Noggin BuilderZ beginner activity book
Building a toy figure using Noggin BuilderZ, exploring children’s creativity, fine motor skills and cognitive application.
- Learn to make basic module of figure, upper body, and lower body (leg)
- Learn how to use Hole Pin and Cross to construct human figure
- 2 pins
- 6 holders
- 1 green rod
- a head and a cap
- To attach the head arms and hips, put the 2 pins on the rod with the head on one end.
- For hands, put 2 holders on the end of the pins closer to the head.
- For the feet attach 2 holders to the lower pin and attach another holder to each of those to create the figure shown below
Have the child play with the character, making them sit, stand and use other pieces to explore their creativity.
- colors of rods and other pieces may vary
- kit contains small pieces and may be a choking hazard, ages 4+