This activity was taken from the Noggin BuilderZ beginners activity book
To build a tossing game with Noggin BuilderZ you’ll need:
To construct the game: 1. Form a group of 2
2. Make 9 lollipops with spool and blue rod.
3. Join 2 lollipops together and how many long lollipops do we have now? (Ask the children and this is counting practice)
4. We have total of 4 long lollipops
5. Join the 4 long lollipops to become a big square
6. Form a cross using 1 lollipop and 3 blue rods
2. Form 4 groups of 2, there are total of 6 discs, each group member has a chance to toss 3 times
3. 2 points given to disc that drop inside one of the squares.
4. 1 point given to disc that drops inside the square but touches the red rod or spool
5. No points will be given for disc that falls outside of the big square
6. The children fill in the point she gets after every throw. Add up the total after finish all the 8 disc
7. Let the children Compare the points of each group and do the raking